Employment History (Starting with your most recent employer, provide the following information.)
References (List three work related references not related to you & have known for at least one year.)
Authorization & Acknowledgement:
I certify that the information given by me in the Application is true, correct, and complete. If employed by Complete Landsculpture of Texas, LP, I acknowledge and understand that:
- Any misstatement or omission of fact on this Application or during an employment interview may result in my dismissal;
- I must submit acceptable evidence of my right to work in the U.S.;
- Complete Landsculpture of Texas, LP is a drug and alcohol free workplace. I must take and pass a pre-employment drug test that screens for illegal drugs and controlled substances; remain free of illegal drugs and abusive levels of prescription drugs or alcohol while at work; and comply with the Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy;
- I will be required to comply with all company policies and procedures;
- I understand that Complete Landsculpture of Texas, LP is an employer “at will” which means that my employment will be for no definite term and that either the company or I will have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause or notice. I also understand that this status can only be altered by a written contract of employment that is specific as to all material terms and is signed by the Managing Partner of the company and myself;
- I agree that should my employment be terminated (either by myself or by Complete Landsculpture of Texas, LP), I will return in good condition any company property issued to me, or to allow for the value of the same, plus any outstanding company accounts, to be deducted from my wages;
- I hereby authorize Complete Landsculpture of Texas, LP to confirm the information that appears in my Application for Employment and authorize all former employees, education institutions, references, credit and government agencies or other persons, firms, corporations and institutions to provide such information to Complete Landsculpture of Texas, LP.
As required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, notice is given that an investigative consumer report may be made in connection with your application for employment. In the event an investigative report is requested, you are entitled to know and hereby advised that the nature and scope of the investigation will be to obtain applicable information contained in a consumer report, a disclosure will be made to you of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency making such report.