The primary responsibility of the Production Administrator is to provide the production and finance team with completion of day-to-day tasks in office and projects, research and administrative assistant. Liaison with Finance, Department Managers, and customers service departments for system and/or process resolution.
Essential Job Functions
- iCREWtek implementation and provide training for Managers and field personnel.
- Works with the Maintenance Department Managers to prepare customer development plans in a timely fashion and ensures changing business account needs are adapted into the plans.
- Works with assigned Manager(s) to ensure new or established product presentations and marketing driven promotions are developed and presented in a timely manner.
- Compiles spreadsheets utilizing information/statistics retrieved from Asset.
- Prepares and distributes sales correspondence reports
- Maintains safe work practices, safe work practices and maintains safeguards of confidential company information.
- Coordinates sales meetings and agendas as required
- Attends safety meetings and assists crew members getting PPE equipment
- Assists with timesheets calculation and iCREWtek process
- Prepares proposals accurately for approval and then submit accordingly to clients
Required education, certificates, degree, and/or license:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Job requires a valid Texas Class C driver license and a good driving record and a good driving record with current liability insurance.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Proficiency with MS Office. Intermediate Excel skills required.
- Experience on customer portals, on-line platform required and experience with Asset by Include Software preferred
- Experience with iCREWtek
- Excellent grammar, verbal and writing in English and Spanish
- Must be results-driven, resourceful and well organized with an ability to work on multiple projects and strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Above average telephone etiquette and great experience focusing on customer satisfaction
- High energy level, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to get a long with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible.
Complete Landsculpture of Texas, LP provides an equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, belief, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.